Pages

Friday 29 June 2012

Illustration Samples

A selection of gift cards with my illustration. These were always fun to do.
Applications: Illustrator & Photoshop






A nice selection of gift bags. I did so many of these but each was so different I never ran out of ideas. I even matched up gift cards for several images. Application: Illustrator



In store signing, especially seasonal signing was another project I enjoyed. We have the same holidays every year, and presenting a new concept for each year after year was a creative challenge. Christmas in July was nothing new! This poster was for Summer Crafts. Application: Illustrator



An illustration for package front for Gummies. Application: Illustrator



Santa needs to diet. Application: Illustrator



1 comment:

  1. Impressive body of work, Jude! You are a brilliant, creative designer and illustrator!

    ReplyDelete